Our client has been producing his hot melt glue system for many years and needed an upgrade in technology. Anidea revamped their controller by utilizing surface mount technology and an updated software system to reduce the costs of USSE's electronic control system.
Universal Systems SE, Inc.
Hot Melt Glue Unit
The Client had an outdated system design and did not own the intellectual property of the controller which was fundamental to their core product.
- Anidea redesigned and modernized the Clients controller and created a functionally system.
- Replacement system was drop in equivalent form, fit, and function.
- Maintained two board system, Control and Power.
- Control Board design leveraged surface mount components
- The new Probilt control system consists of software proprietary to USSE and maintains the current configuration of a Control Board and a Power Board having the same form, fit and functional capabilities.
- The new Probilt control system is backward compatibe with all pre-existing USSE hot melt units.
- Made a safer, more user friendly component, enabling readouts easily interpreted by the user.
- AC Mains Triac Control for Heaters
- LED Scanning Display
- Relay Control
- Thermal Regulation
- Microcontroller Control
- 7-segment display
- Button scanning
- Piezo Buzzer